- Your Dashboard Code (Report Code) is used when submitting data via the data submission form and is unique to each dashboard. View the Report Codes tutorial.
- Your Embed Code can be copied and pasted into any web page to display the dashboard on a website. View the Embed Codes tutorial.
- Once your data has been submitted using the data submission form, your dashboard will pull the data and automatically update within 24 of the last automatic refresh that took place (this means your data can take up to 48 hours to show up on the dashboard). If you require your dashboard to be updated sooner, contact [email protected].
- To populate a Community Analysis dashboard, generate an APR zip file from your HMIS and submit it using the data submission form. When processing an APR zip file you will need to make sure that popups are allowed for the site.
- The Community Performance dashboard uses the System Performance Measures Report available in HDX*.
- The Community Snapshot and Community Equity dashboards use the HUD CSV or RHYMIS Export out of your HMIS in standard zip file format (if your HMIS produces a 7zip file then you will need to convert the file to standard zip before uploading it). I recommend IZArc for converting 7z files to standard zip files and CSVed to edit any csv files without changing the underlying file structure. It’s recommended that you start with only a year or two of data, but more can be used depending on the number of clients in the data. THE SUBMITTED FILE FOR THE SNAPSHOT DASHBOARD MUST BE A .ZIP FILE!!!
*Below is a screenshot showing the SysPM Report location in HDX: